Request a quote

Recreational Insurance

Recreational insurance can protect any recreational vehicle you may have, and it can cover a motor home, travel trailer, or horse trailer. Any personal vehicle that's used for recreational purposes can be insured for up to 250 days a year, and you can get both liability and collision coverage. Liability coverage will give you both bodily injury and property damage coverage, and it will pay for any medical expenses as well. It can also protect you if you're involved in an accident with someone who isn't insured.

You can also choose to get a more comprehensive plan, which can include collision coverage that will pay a claim if an accident results in a total loss. Here are some of the payment options for this type of coverage:

  • Slated Value - Pays the current market value of the vehicle
  • Agreed Value - Pays the insured amount with no regard for the vehicle's current market value
  • Roadside Assistance - Provides 24/7 coverage if your vehicle breaks down or is involved in an accident

Louisiana residents should speak to an agent from Workman Insurance Group if they're in the market for recreational insurance. We can help you get the coverage you need, and we can find a plan that will meet your needs and fit your budget. Our team has years of combined experience in many aspects of insurance, and we have provided quality service to the people in this area. That's why we're one of the best insurance agencies in the state, and that's why so many people choose us for all their insurance needs.

If you live in Louisiana, you need to get in touch with an agent from Workman Insurance Group. Our agents are ready to answer any questions you may have, and we would be happy to help you in any way we can!